Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Going down..

I'm going down
i'm going lower
i'm down.
What's happening?
Why does things only goes against my will, instead of according to it? I know that not everything will go like how perfect i wish it to be. But y everything isnt perfect. Nothing is. Many things happen without me even realising it, n to make things worst,i am helpless. I've done all i can, realising my faults and hope to learn from mistakes. SOmetimes things jus happen to be only all my fault n i'm all to be blame. Who can i blame?
ONly myself.
All alone,
Me, myself n I.
I never meant to make things hard. I only hope for the best, trying to life live to the fullest. But it's just wrong.. I think, I've thought. But i still need to do more serious thinking before regrets will up the space. I"m half full of regrets right now and i don wish to fill it up.
What can i do now, i ask.
Can u please tell me..
Give me guidance n knowledge all along.
Give me the chance to bring happiness to everyone.
Give me loadful of joy n smiling laughters in our lifes.
Give me the chance to prove myself, not only to u but to myself.
Hold my hand, take me along with you through this path.
I always try my best but it always isnt the best.
I'm not perfect.
Noone is..
Trust is important.
Trust me, as i shall with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home