Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

And it's over!!

Busy week is finally over..I'm no more busy and now too free instead. Lol.. Hmm finished my paper on the Sunday and stayed on in uni till Tuesday..After paper on Sun, spent nearly my whole day packing my things, going up n down 3rd floor. Finally packed everything before dinner. Then met my family for dinner in SK. It's been some time since i met my parents since I didnt go back home during my exam weeks.. Later at night, hun helped me transfer my load of stuff to sis's house. Last sem, hun was also the one who helped me transfering the stuffs. Moving my fridge, bags n everything. Thankew~~ :x Hehe Bored of it, every few months have to transfer the things up and down. Worst, 3rd floor. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home