Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Loving it!

It...waS....fab-O-lousSS!
I managed to get some free tickets to be able to attend Jay Chou's concert in Stadium Merdeka.
Thanks to my dear sister who gave her tickets to me,
allowing us to have a peek at jay!
The ticket which was suppose to cost RM238,
was only seated at the sides of the stadium.
Even some of the RM168 ones have a better view than us..
He seemed nearly like an ant but the screens were clear.
While he was busy trying to capture the perfect picture,
i managed to capture one for myself too.
lol
the free tickets we had...
HOTLINK zone!!
the companion on my right..
the love companion on my left..
THE jay chou!!
i like this pic so much...

okay i'm exhausted..
me.signing off....
*yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home