Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

finally bacK!

They are back!
Mua parents are done with their 3rd honeymoon at Switzerland & are finally back after 2 weeks.
1 week is just for tour while the other week is for my dad's business trip.
For 2 weeks in KL and not being able to go back home is sadd..
since all I got to do in KL is study study & study!! : (
That's kinda sad you know..
Finals is all about messing you up.
Making your life being miserable & upside down!
But anyhoww.. at least i managed to have some good quality time with my family before starting my exams.
Firstly firstly firstly..
gooooodies for us!
.
.

parfums for we family


.
.

ma fav, have a kit-Kat!


.
.

a really really good good goood wafer chocolate from Germany


.
.
.

&& the Best of alll....
imported LV bags from Milan
for my mum, sis & supposingly me n my second sis. LOL =))


.
.

playing around with my mum's benetton sweater


.
.

while they are looking around with the beauootifool pictures from the tour.


.
.

let me show some random pics..


i lorve this flowers.. lily isit? looks like i guess. :D


snoow!
i wanna experience one as well! : (

.
.

tat's all for now..
I have to get back to my books, sadly.
ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home