Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

What am i?

Heartless or what?

Can you be a little bit more concern and aware?

or you'll be out of the world.

I feel SO bad.

It's not even the right word to describe how i feel right now.

My heart stopped for a moment there.

I felt like i could tear but was too speechless to react to anything.

You used to be so important.

Sometimes i even wished those moments would just revive back themselves.

I have, and will never forget. everything that we've gone through.

At this moment now, i really wished for a turn back, back to that day.

With the hope i could be there, for you. even if you didn't need me.

I'm so sorry. and please stay strong.

For that's the only thing that could make things better.

xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home