Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

All done.

Yay. double Yay. triple Yays!

All 5 papers done, and i do hope it turned out the way i want it to be.
Blah not like i can turn back the past if i mourn over it overnight. So, i'll just go through the days, ignoring the fact that class starts in 2 weeks time. Which is super duper duper super very near.
But at least it's the special sem coming ahead, meaning i still can enjoy my days. Not nearly as stress the normal sems. Plan to occupy my free hours with useful $$ stuff. So, see how on that.

Back to my holidays.. I didn't have much time for shopping and all. Even if i did, it wasn't much. I want cheap reasonable pretty dresses tops sales! Shopping wohoo~ Just done my facial and my complexion now is horrible. :( I need more beauty sleep and skin renovation. What's skin renovation? I don know. Some nonsense that i simply typed out and don't bother to erase it. Blah.

And i'm enjoying it!

Till then.
*Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home