Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

My apologies.

for neglecting my blog.
But by each day, more and more come into my life
and i'll have soo much to write about.
Though how much i like to express myself in words sometimes,
i chose to express it in other ways.
or maybe keeping things off the mind.
or pouring it out to those close ones.
*tiny ones*
Maybe, maybe after the exams,
i'll really spend some time updating.
Know me, the procrastinator.
Who isn't?!
lol.
Anyway, exams are around the corner.
Facebook will be filled with status of stress and upcoming holidays.
and very true, holidays in like...
SOON!
Oh did i mention, i've been eating.
alot.
and i'm always hungry.
which made me the greediest one among all.
which is so Not true.
the other shortie is.lol
but it's alright.
cause it's exam week.
and cause cause i'm a growing teenager.
*selfcomforts*
We always need full nutrition = lots of food.
I need a day where i can indulge myself with all the favorites!
that includes every.thing.
.
and the day shall come.

I miss ma home and the food.

and i miss outing with everyone.

=(

4 Comments:

  1. Nemu~iii said...
    hmmm... the other shortie... lolx..
    xian ze ding. said...
    whos that? -_-"
    Bryan Khoo Seng Kiew said...
    wao... Chze... such a meaningful post yeah... Well... about eating... this few days I also accidentally indulge myself in eating sweet things... chocolates, raisins, honey drink... bla bla bla... and now I feel the effects of it... my tooth start to pain... ouch... quite true about the shortie(or cutie sound better perhaps?... lol)... I kept saw her post about food recently in her blog... but that day when in class I saw her bag quite big... so I ask got things to eat ma??? she say no wor... then I think... impossible ma... she no snack to spare meh??? so kiam siap arr... want to keep all alone... lol... (Cutie... just jokin yar... no offence k... ;P)

    Anyway... all the best in u all final!!!...
    .: pchze :. said...
    hahaha nah nah shortie is not Her.
    Xian hor.. :D i sayang her, won't call her that. hehe

    bryan, we need to eat more but healthily too! hehe don't eat too much sweet stuff ya..but honey is good and chocolate makes u go all happier! haha..

    Anyway exams going to be over so soon people!! =D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home