Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

what is lost

Sudden thought.Sudden tears.
I know i'm supposed to be alright. I thought i did.But this morning proved me wrong. I couldn't really explain why. But emotions just suddenly came running along. Every morning, when the thought of life comes along. Then i realize what will be missing. I really need to get clear of myself. This would be really distracting. I'm confused. Why am i only having the after effect. Isn't it supposed to be better. Because we are at least sort of over it. Literally.
Two tests this Thursday and not much have been covered. However I don't feel any stress worries or anything. oh and i had a chance and even time for full shopping today but i totally totally have no mood for it. I just wanted to be home.
Okay i am totally fine now. I AM fine. I will be. rawr! =)
and i will be off to studies~

*imissyou.rip.

2 Comments:

  1. Bryan Khoo Seng Kiew said...
    Cheer up Chze~ ^^
    .: pchze :. said...
    thanks bryan.. I will. =)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home