Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Back, again

Back to the blogging world, where thoughts are spilt out and feelings are expressed when words just couldn't speak itself out through the mouth.. It's been sometime since i got myself busy over blogs. It had been the past. my past, where i shall not dwell over it anymore. I quoted from somewhere, 'I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer'. Ya veRy true, and agreee totally with it. Speaking of my present..I'm glad I'm spending my days. Classes are nearly the same daily. Things' been going quite fast around me.. I'm speaking in general, as in seriously e-Very-thing. Assignments, quizzes, friends, lk.. I'll be quite busy but i'll just try to squeeze in some time to update this blog.. woulndn't want it to be dead. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home