Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Busy day..

Wednesday.. So relieved nw that many of the assignments n my speech is over. Chem assignment, cal assignment and my english speech is all done. I wasnt so ready for my speech as i expected it to be next week. Although i was made the last one for the day, i never thuoght it will reach my turn. When attended class, just realised that it will reach my turn afterall. I was like, whaT omgG! Firstly i went go change my jeans to formal pants. hehe then was really anxious. Suddenly just got totalle serious and worried. I was worried that words couldnt come out. I was really anxious, but *lk* was there to calm me and made me relax.. muakxx to hun! :p anyhow..everything went well afterall. I've done my speech n got 11.1/15! not that bad what.. hehe my sort of first time in doing his kinda speech stuff. :$ Phiew..relieved. Hun's speech coming soon too next week. wanna see tat! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home