Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Just a simple day

A Tuesday..when my classes are the least. Finished my class at 1 and skipped my nxt class which is at 4. IT's so rare that i skip it ok.. but anyhow, i'l catch up with what i've missed.. Starting from now onwards i have to really seriously study hard n not play anymore.. Just got back, bath now, n start work!~ LAst night went Station 1 for dinner..another night of spending $$. haha Just really making sure that i am going to study for today n the rest of the weeks. Midterm is just around the corner..going to have my cmpf test this fri, and physics mid term nxt fri. Then, gong xi gong xi~~ Tomoro there'll be a cny night in the lib..Not so sure if i wanna go for it. Will cost me 2 bucks for a ticket anyway. haha see what's the plan tomoro.. FOr now, sayonara~ BAth, eat, study study study!! *determination* :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home