Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

As if rushing for a plane.

Today was as if we were rushing for a plane or something like that. I was walking in a faster pace to places today. First of all, somehow i woke up earlier today, which is exactly when my alarm rang(suprisingly). Usually i'll jus snooze it till it's really time for me to be up. Wanted to go to coe before class so rushed for a quick shower in the morn and rushed to coe to print my outline, just to find out that the shop opens only at 9.30. -.- Weather was soOo teribbly hot and dry that i asked hun to fetch me along to class. Rushed to class, then rushed to coe again later. I went to print out my outline whereas hun had his early lunch. Then rushed to mph just in time to help out around before my watt performance. After packing up the instruments, got ready for the performance in upten. Around 12 it started. I was in the second song played, where me as the keyboardist. Hmm sad, didnt really do well. Did some mistakes in the beginning. :( After playing we rushed back to ba for my chem quiz. During the quiz, we rushed to quickly finish the 3 kinda tough ques.. Later at 2, rushed to coit for my english class. As usual, was a busy Wednesday. Finished class at 6 with a very heavy rain.. We planned to have a game of badminton but sad, mph couldnt be used. Finally, able to have some little rest at home before dinner. Me just got resting a while now while filling up space in here before starting my cal.. Will be having cal test this fri, and feeling so worried. :s
Nexxtt---> some pics of course.. ;)

Preparations before the performance..
The main characters..
And me..being the small fry..Not forgetting the bored awaiting, faithful supporters, being there ezXtra early.. hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home