Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

My sweet 19

~SwEEt 19~

28/12/2007...

One of the best days of 2007.

Thanks to ling,

I'm brought to the Curve,

to celebrate THE day!

Having our breakfast in the very early morning..



Next stop,
DOME!!


Soo delicious caramel crunch.
Slurrrp

When the moon is clearly visible..



and the christmas tree start to glow it's tiny lights..



It's then time to start smiling

=))


...and singing the burthday song!~!

My perfect cake.

IT's the celebration for late christmas & mua big day!

A little kiss for him.

>o<

trying out his new g2k shirt, gift by me! ;)
**I really appreciate the loads of stuff that you've done for me. **

Thanks for the lovely birthday cake.

Thanks for the big pressie. Lorve the Levi's jeans. ;))

Thanks for the dinner.

Thanks for the night.

Thankewww!!

=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home