Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Goodbye, Hello!


GOODBYE 2007...

HHeellooo 2008!!


Another year has past.
Another year has come.
I'm sure everyone will be creating their new wish list for this new year.
New resolutions, new items, new look.
new new NEW~~
However..somethings will never change.

++FAMILY++
Everything gone through together always has its value.
This picture was taken many many many years ago, in ChiangMai.
We were so young.. I feel old already. lol
*Innocence is bliss*

we were...

and now we are...

-=SISTERS=-
Thankew for always be there for me..
Be it in war or peace,
I know the years we have grown up together is not to be forgotten!
Remember the times we had with our imagination. ;)


~FRIENDS~
I'l never have enough of you guys.


not forgetting...
**the Him**

I will not say much as more than words can describe the thing we have. =)
Love never shrink.
All it does is grow.

Happy New Year!!

from me with my new look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home