Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Dim sum

In the early morning of the day

I lorrve to enjoy it with some hot steamy

Dim Sums!!

comes together with it is the fragrant Chinese tea.

Sluurrrp~!



Greed? Gluttony?

It's jus 'lou ma kai'

;)



I just cant stop admiring the houses in the Mines Club & Country Resort.

Their houses are like for families of more than 1.

The house can fit 2 or even 3 family!

Big, bIG, huGE!


The gate! The windows! This is one of my favourite..

This image is jus one quarter, part of the house.

I think it consists of 2 lots of land.


*dreams*
I wonder when can I actually have one of this houses on my own.
Maybe if I start saving now & reduce unnecessary spendings?
Or I'll jus have to wait for a rich old man??
hahahha...
Nahhh~~
Back to reality, I would actually rather stay in a moderate house,
not necessary to go over the size. Just enough for our small family.
It's the company I have that's most important.
=)

-=i'm contented=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home