Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Birthdays~

5/8/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

7/8/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

This year, I had a suprise for her.
& was really glad that it was all worthwhile..
She seemed happy. and really suprised. =D

Smile while wishing & everything wished will come true.
even so, we need to make it come true ourselves sometimes.

I enjoyed the food much muchie!

& this tiny bowl of chips cost us like RM9 per bowl!

& we sing..
& sang..
& sung..



which i characterized my day to be splendid.
Not that i was celebrating my birthday, but celebrating for someone else makes me happy as well.
It's for appreciating you & all u've done.
oh here i go again..
all emotional**

~
~~
For both of them,,

a small RM30++ Haagen Daaz 'mooncake ice cream'
Costly!
n for my personal opinion.. i don't think it's all worth it.
Inside, it has some yellow ice cream which resemblance the egg yolk n white lotus.

Yep it's really that small.
Exactly a mooncake size..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home