Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Graduation!

Flowers are just so pretty..
& of course, they're for mua sis's convocation!

She's OFFICIALLY graduated!!

There were many many people n it's all hot hot n stuffy..
Sweating all over..
waiting for her to take our family pic.. :D

Her parents,
my parents,
that funded her all the years till now..

& her lovely beloved sisters of course... ;)
The girrls in the house..


Oh oh n i met Yi Feng there!
well, were expected to since his bro is my sis's fren..
*chik chak*

My photographer sister who is exhausted after all the rushing here n there to snap snap,
n my bro who's bored of waiting.. lol

Finally... the best moment!
throwing the mortar board n not being able to identify own's one. hahah
But still..it's the bestest moment.
It's like the signature for graduating.
Throwing it high up the sky means free away from books n exams?
Not if u're taking Masters n PHD.
niahhaha

After taking our family pic in the studio,
we had Our very own family portrait as well..
I like how everything combines together.
The striking colors, people, greens, everything....
Just so harmonic. hehe

When's my turn to throw my mortar board?
Only few more years to come..
Nevermind I'll wait.
I'll rather wait...
=)

1 Comment:

  1. - pei wan - said...
    ahahahha......Of course I am ready to be Graduated! AND I am officially Graduated! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home