Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Nah

I'm back! finally reluctantly back to the world of blogging. Not that i don't enjoy it, but it's just that i don't really have the time to spend my every hours in the room. Been pretty busy with homework and assignments? NAH.. it's the busy time with friends, loved ones, and silly games. Classes everyday till 5pm. The study mood is still not there yet. Classes pass by one after another. and we spent our hours like that.

paper and pen. and a few stripes of lines. lol There's just too many holidays around. How can my holiday mood just get over and back to my stack of books. Not looking forward for it anyway. I'm fine now. Enjoying myself very much thank you. =)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home