Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

the comfort zone that was.


*credits to mountcope.files.wordpress.com*

I was trying to find the perfect words to fill in this strange empty post. I couldn't really rationalize this feeling that i have. Exactly, what is bothering me. I don't know, I'm strange that way. I hate times like this. Confusion fills up the air. I always thought everything have been great. Twas great times together with everyone. But now, i feel like a stranger in the mainland. Maybe it's better to know what have came across, rather than letting it be worst. I just feel terrible right now. There wasn't exactly a comfort zone that i could go to. So just shut the eyes and let tears be rolling down. Sometimes i wonder, what exactly am i up for. Anything that i have done right in this life. anything that i'm even good for. I know i should totally appreciate this awesome life that i'm living in. times like this make me strange. and i don't want to live this world all by myself. someone please wake me from this dreamworld of mine.


*if only you could take me away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home