Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Recollection.

of 3 weeks back.
and I never realised how fast time have past
as the days seem like yesterday.
how i wish everything is back to normal.
no losses no funeral no nothing
more of laughter, meet ups, and all
At times the melody of Amazing Grace came along in my head,
reminding me of that very moment,
the toughest to go through.



Sandra i feel like such a horrible friend!
The only few pictures that i have of us together is like few years back
and now i regretted not taking more pictures each time we hang out.
There's so many things that reminded me of you everywhere i go.
How awesome Glee is, how great bargains they have in F21 and much more others.
I really hope you're doing awesomely good in heaven.
I'm sure it's so pretty and peaceful with everything so clear and white! =)


*you are missed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home