Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Memorizing.

Enough already.
I'm exhausted of all of the memorizing. The good part is that no more whole load of notes to memorize. The bad part is that the core subjects only starts tomorrow onwards. Well at least there are more calculations and understanding to be done rather than reading blankly. I tell you, sometimes I need to read the sentence over and over again as the brain does not seem to register it. Lol But at least those hard work paid off. Coming soon, three consecutive ones, back to back. and then, I need to start planning of the days ahead. What to do first, who to meet up with, what to buy, where to go, what to eat, when to do this and that. *evil laughter* Oh and next comes internship. I sure hope it's going to be good. Anyways, that's going to be a later concern. I have to keep reminding myself that it's a Saturday cause I've lost track of the days. and it has been a pathetic whole week and weekend. Whine whimper rant.
Study I shall.

**Smartworking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home