Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Without a reason.

View a

IMG_9564

View b

Food glorious food.

Hot sausage and mustard!
While we're in the mood -- Cold jelly and custard!

What next is the question?
**

IMG_7393

IMG_7992






IMG_9401

IMG_7502


















I just love how pictures brings back the old reminiscence.

I think i might post up some old pictures of mine in the next post.

Have you seen back your old self and commented on how outrageously hideous you were?

Oh well, I certainly have. HAHA
but then again, why would even anyone like me back then?
HAHAHAHA
P3220055

I want to read i want to read i want to read!
I think i’ve read nearly the whole set but i’m gonna read the whole set all over again!
**
Oh shitty.
I’ve practically wasted my whole night.
Fine. Back to studies.

**Picture perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home