Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Family, food and more food.

Warning:
Do NOT read if you're hungry.

Brace yourself with the food that you're not getting for dinner/lunch later.
You'll drown in overdose of food and love.
*niahaha*

Oh shit i'm hungry myself.


One of the weekends back home in Malacca with the family. The only time i could savour myself with all the best things. and that includes the love. plus the mum's home-cooked food which is always the besto. I always love nyonya food especially the pongteh chicken. So nyonya food we shall!




Fine, we'll do some publicity for this Aunty Lee Restaurant at Ujong Pasir. We were so hungry that we waited at the restaurant at 6pm for it to open themselves to us. LOL Although, we were not all too satisfied. Service was quite bad.

and we spent our time playing around with the hats under the so hot sun.
It was fun though! minus the scorching hot sun.
Do i look like a farmer about to plough the farm. lol



.
.

We had an earlier celebration for Mother's day when mum was up in KL few weeks back. We had dinner in Grand Palace Restaurant, Pavilion and the food was grreat! I'm going to upload some of the food just cause i'm hungry and i want more of them lol.


Looks deliciously good right. It is. Owh no i'm hungry, again! =(
And I like the surrounding. Looks pretty grand, and spacious too.

*please turn ur head 90 degrees anticlockwise lol*



Yes we were happily satisfied customers and it was definitely one fine meal.
But of course for a restaurant in Pavilion, what more can you expect.
Besides, you're paying for what you get. ;)

Ahhh i miss my hair! T_T

.
.

Next up, recent weekend back in Malacca!
Mother's day too. So we, the ladies of the house pampered ourselves with some facial+fish spa.


Loved the ambience. Peaceful enough for me to fall asleep throughout the facial XD

We then had our dinner in Wa Zen Restaurant, Melaka Raya. I made an earlier reservation just in case, and that saved us all the hassle of waiting and all. and you know how grumpy hungry people can be. lol So reservation made, and table all ready for us.
Oh anyway Wa Zen is a Japanese Restaurant FYI.
I love love love japanese food since i dont know when.
But there were once i nearly vomitted trying my dad's California Roll.
that was probably one of the few times i tried Jap food, and i remember well enough that i was in Sibaraku then.
But, i'm not saying Sibaraku's food is bad.
I'm just saying how stupid I were. lol
and now I still wonder why!
I love the Jap rice texture and everything.
Though i'm not a fan of california roll, but how could i?! hahah

We ordered quite alot cause we were greedy like that. lol
Unagi + Soft Shell Crab is a must!





My rice portion was quite big as well. But continued nom nom as much as I could.
Mummy said cannot waste foood! *self defence*

Ignore the reddish face, imperfect complexion and the unruly hair.

I love my mummy and daddy. =)



Have i mentioned? I miss my hair.
I've trimmed/cut it.
I know, they're just hair!
but still!
and i feel like a budak bodoh.
I love it just the way it was before i randomly decided to snip it.
I'm always the one to be blamed.
T_T

**so proud it's such a long post lol.

3 Comments:

  1. Bryan Khoo Seng Kiew said...
    Oh shit... I didnt heed your warning... I am dieting 2nite... and your dis post really make my stomach growling~ but now I am bitting tiger biscuit oni T.T
    .: pchze :. said...
    hahah oh no! But why are u even dieting? Seriously bryannn?! I can't diet. I get hungry too easily nowadays lol. oh i miss tiger biscuit. :D
    Bryan Khoo Seng Kiew said...
    Yar chze... for your information... I now 71kg le... the heaviest in my 22years of life... if I didnt make things right I going to be a fat big tummy uncle soon... lol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home