Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Korean Hotness?

Nearly, mostly, Everyone is crazy over Korean Korean Korean.
Yeah I cannot blame them, blame the hot Korean chicks. and guys of course.
The Korean actors are usually the reason nearly everyone watches Korean drama.

But well, too bad i'm not so much of a Korean fan myself. Neither am i to Korean food. It was wayy long ago since i last had Korean food, that I actually forgotten how it tasted like. So i decided to give it a try, and as well to fulfill Mimi's craving for Korean food.

Few weeks back, off we go to Sunway for lunch.
Ko Hyang Po.

Rice cake in egg something something.

I-forgot-the-name noodle, but it was not bad.

Kimchi, taugeh, ikan bilis? =D

and some dessert for our sweettooth. and indeed a lil too sweet.

Lunch was all okay, and the girls enjoyed it very much. But I would choose Japanese over Korean big time. I love Japanese food. Love love love and can never get enough.
Was stuck in the jam under the heavy heavy rain on the way back, but was all worth while.

Was late back to office but who cares, it's flexible here. Don't jearous ya! : )
and i managed to get that something for the someone. After much thought, was it worth it all?
I hope it was.

**Jap food,Korean chicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home