Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

all about you

Yep yep all bout you baby.
Another week of procrastinating posts. :(

I've been struck.
not by Cupid but Stupid. >>.<<
Some random infection visited my right eye..
Then my left eye got hit by something..
Like that's not enough, my back was visited by some unwanted red invader..
ARGH!
As if the week is not bad enough. ):
Anyhowwsss...
Back to happy days.
.
..
...
27/8/08
Happy 20th Birthday!!
Hearts all to my sweetie-pie!!
We had a little simple candle-light dinner at home,
n YES it was a suprise for him! ; )

Candles candles n little candles all around...


cups with candles

A little peek of our dinner..
And another proper dinner at Tony Roma's..

There was quite a few ppl celebrating their birthdays there.

Well it's quite recommended to celebrate there cos i'm more interested in the free dessert.

Yummy! a little too chocolaty though.




The food was good..
The atmosphere was alright.
I'm satiated still.

That sums up for his bday tis year.
Pretty simple, yet overall successful.
Pictures sums it all, eh?
That's all.
Period.
;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home