Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

movie night

Back at home..
I'm feeling good since that everything feels good. haha
I'm in better condition, hun.
So there's no worries ya!
We had another movie night.
Just the three of us gals, without my second sis who was still in the bus.

The not-so-famous MamaMia!
Some said it wasn't so good.
Some said it was okay.
I read many reviews about it n it all wasn't too good.
Those who love musical shows will like it though.
My mum love it since she has always been enjoying musicals.
When the song 'I had a dream' was sung in the beginning, a few in the cinema sang along with her too!
After the show, my sis started humming their catchy songs.

Then, the craze of Abba came running into her.
My dad is sure to grumble..
When he used to play Abba songs in the car we would all ask for a cd change.
Not now anymore i guess. =D
My sis wanted some of the songs.
So i downloaded afew despite the fact that we actually have the cd in the car.
But we were all too lazy to move our bums so far out.
I guess 'Mama Mia' was the most interesting and the nicest to sing.
It was very catchy.
others was not bad too.
We had our own little karaoke session facing the lappie
and it was all toooo funnay!
hahahha
my sisters they are...
I kinda miss the times we were together..
All 5 or maybe 6 now of us.
Sometimes we will discuss happy memories.
or criticizing past histories.
Then cooperatively laugh out loud all about it.
Even the bitter past became sweet after all those laughter.
I wish there were more more moments of this.
All together once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home