Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Yet another time

And i chopped off my hair again.
I asked to be trimmed!
But what i felt was he actually cut it shorter.
Maybe it will be easier for me to maintain my hair from now on.

OH
remember this?

There goes my sweet old childhood memories..
I used to get addicted to this game.
& here i go again..

For those who don't know about it, go check online!
Even though it's more like a kid's game now but it still have it's fun.. ;)
It's like a tycoon game, building your own hospital and managing it.

Just out of a sudden this theme hospital struck my mind.
Not sure how or when.
The craze just came into me.
And i already started my first game of it.

Thank god there's internet.
Cos then i can be a pirate & download for free!
*sorry la, lost the cd*

lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home