Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Busy busy.

Been pretty busy these few days. So that's my simple excuse for not updating in time. hehe That day wasn't meant to be any shopping day. We headed for Dataran just simply for a haircut so we strolled around for the best saloon. There were soo many to choose from and some charged costly. Mum didn't like the saloons there so we started seeing around. From shoes to jackets to tops to bottoms to food. And just like that 6 hours past! I just hate how fast time pass. Helped mum see more of her clothes.. There weren't much for me anyway. I only got myself a top which i liked, which i think is not worth the price, but i liked. =D
While mum was busy with her clothes, I was busy with my thing.


I had a pretty good time. It's been some time for our mother-daughter time. Since my sister's are all working at different parts of the country. It's hard getting all together girls day out. I always miss the times all together. Let's hope things get better and family gathering become more regularly. and Penang be nearer to Melaka. lol I'm happy with Kl's distance. hehe

Fatty lunch at Burger King. Then i realized I've not been to Burger King for some time as well. The price have increased I noticed. Or am I wrong? I'm only aware of McD's price increment since it had been my second study place for the exams. =)

Sesame, specialty bun , creamy mayonnaise, fresh lettuce, golden crispy long chicken patty, fats and kilojoules.
That makes a perfect Chicken Royale.

Adding up our energy, we continued on our spree~ Before my dad started calling for dinner. hehe like they always say. Never upset a hungry man. Okay it's just my saying. lol They say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. How true is it? Hmm quite true i must say. Does that mean mens' heart are connected directly to his stomach. That's the reason we could trigger his heart just from the stomach. Oohlala such nonsense.

But i HAD to have my haircut after long n long grumbling. Mum had her appointment later so i have mine first. Oh yya I would proudly recommend this saloon, which was recommended by the lovely Sherry to mua!

It's located at the shoplots directly opposite Yok Bin secondary school. They're professionally good. One thing is i like the entrance design, and the people is friendly. They give good advice and are not pushy for their products or anything. Overall good. They're all professional, according to them. No distinguishing of junior, senior or proffesional cut. How true, i'm not sure. lol
My cut... different.

Short! You can see the back from the mirror there. *sorry mum for the unflattering pic of urs* It's really short and getting shorter each time i have a look in the mirror. But i'm quite satisfied for the different style this time. I was expecting the normal bob that i had the first time. But snip snap and it became all different way. But at least it gave me more hair. hahaha I always have to listen the hairstylist saying bout how thin and fine my hair is, with my protruding ears and small face. I just have to agree with them. But my face not that small or anything. :p It's not easy having hair like mine. :(

Psst: So how how what you think bout my hair? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home