Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Here for a visit.

I had little sleep last night. The alarm was snoozed repeatedly and i was soo reluctant to break my dreams. But then, the excitement came! Cause i need all the time to get ready for an outing with him! My guy's coming for a visit. No reason, just so. If I would be tired, he would be even more. So i had to, must, gather all my energy from within to pass the day through without letting the tiredness overcome me. And now i'm exhausted. Whole great day out in town without regrets, of course. I'm happy and more joyous that he would even waste all the time instead of relaxing at home but spending time accompanying me. Even though we are only an hour away but still, it's a holiday and there's nothing wrong meeting up after a week. ; )
Brought him to Chicken Rice Ball at Jonker for lunch. Not the corner lot one. We prefer the other one further down the street. Each time he comes for a visit, it's a sure to bring him for this chicken rice ball. Since he's always a big fan of chicken rice. In a week i wonder how often you have chicken rice eh?


Headed for Tan Kim Hock for some asam thingy before to Dataran for Madagascar! One of his main purpose to be here was to watch the movie together. So movie we did. First time at Dataran's GSC and i must say, great place. Was abit cold and it's way far up at Level 5, so isolated. The cinema was very big and the seats are comfy. So an A for that. But popcorn's abit not too crunchy though. The movie was not as funny as the first one. It's just a so-so, nothing too great about it. A little laughter here and there. Oh btw the cinema is like filled with small kids? Little youngsters everywhere today. I wasn't like that during those days. I was one of those who stayed at home mostly, going out very seldom. Not having a handphone till after Form5. And you wonder how i get myself communicated? hehe.. I have my ways for that. But now mostly all those school children having a handphone, some even higher standard with his. How kids changed. Wearing itsy bitsy little skimpy clothes when puberty is not even around the corner. I'd prefer puberty comes first, then only kehiao-ness-an. lol

Anyway who would have thought Malacca actually has a pretty nice view. Being able to see the Menara Taming Sari and the little Eye of Malaysia there. Quite a nice sight that i have to post it up. *click to enlarge*


Dinner at Wok & Pan at Plaza Mahkota with the girls. For those who doesn't know where, it's at the row of shop lots beside the Newton Foodcourt. Okay i'm sure not many will be as outdated as me. First time trying the food there. and it's NOT satisfying. What so nice bout the place. First things first, it's small and crampy. Inside is hot and stuffy. Looks nothing like what i have expected. I thought it would have this expensive kind of environment and i was nowhere right. Food is just alright. I tried the Western cuisine and i prefer Amigo's. But what's with the crowded people who just keeps filling in the tables? I dont get why it gets famous just like that. Maybe there's some other food which I should try instead of the Western's one?

Garlic bread as complimentary starters.Nothing nice. The bread was nothing to crunchy. I didn't like the raw garlic at the top. I prefer those already melted on the top. Yes i'm picky and troublesome. *hehe ahYan's part of bread has a dead insect on it. :( She lost her appetite for the bread then of course.

Our portion. Herb Marinated Pork Chop for him and Chicken Stew for me. Wasn't too big nor small. Coleslaw was too little anyways. They look kind of good, but er looks may be deceiving as usual.

I'm not saying they're all that very bad. But i'm just not really satisfied with it. My bad for bringing him there. Next time Amigo would be better kayy? None of us agreed to have dinner there for some time. It must be some other long time before our next visit.

Dinner was a little awkward. It's the girls first time meeting with him, that's why. But somehow clicked. So it didn't worry me much. I'm just glad to see no unhappy faces from both sides. lol I'm feeling so thirsty now thanks to the food. and i'm so so dead tired. My eyes can barely open. So goodnight from me now. Tara~

Thanks hun for the day! Mwah to you~

2 Comments:

  1. Jason Lioh said...
    Amigo is probably the last place I want to eat at.
    .: pchze :. said...
    Why so? I personally think it's not bad. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home