Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Tiredness.

Oh i'm tired! DeaD tired. 7 am till 12 am now. I think maybe i have an Energizer battery in me. Keep going on going. Not like i want to. Day after day paper is tiring! Especially if there's so much to revise through. Thermodynamics, my next paper. I kinda enjoy this subject but sometimes doing all the questions can be really tiring. The ideal Reheat Rankine, Regenerative Rankine, Vapor Compression Refrigerant..lol it'll definitely be out tomorrow and i can already predict how tired i will be after the paper. Hours n hours only facing the paper and nothing else. And now i'm doing my studies under some dim light. I sure hope my eyesight doesn't go from bad to worse. It's a little bad, can't really see far but it's still alright. =D Actually come to think of it, wearing specs can't be all that bad. Afterall, i can add in another accessory on me. But choosing the suitable perfecto specs can be a little troubling. There are too many choices! Each time i step into some spectacle shop, i'll start trying on one by one. Sometimes even enjoy them. Lol wait till i wear a real specs. I doubt i'll like it then. So take good care of my eyes, yes! Anyway..I'm kinda disappointed with my paper this morning. I'm doing mistakes me myself cant clear it out. I regret not studying properly and got over confident of it. Just because it is a must-A subject. If i even get an A-, sigh sad. Well hope not. Thermo next, i can't afford to do silly mistakes. So back to my concentration now.. But.
My back is aching me. My eyes are closing on me. My laziness to solve all questions is overwhelming me.
How to continue further? But it's finals time. I have to! ):
*Wish me luck more more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home