Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

My random him.

Out of randomness and loneliness. I went through my photos folder, there were really many of where we pamper ourselves so much. and I thought i didn't. I notice how he'll always make faces with his food. and take the chance to gobble up as much as he can when I'm busy with the camera. That explains the sizes, don't they? lol. I love reunion dinner as well. with the uni mates I'm meaning . Us girls and them guys, who don't take the initiative to invite us over, but we ourselves invite ourselves there. But blah who cares. As long as we enjoy ourselves. All the gambling, makan, Yee Sang session. Goodie. Sometimes they can be really fun to be with. Sometimes, hmm. just like that. My pampering sessions.. it was all jus good. Food food fish facial shop food. loves.





Nyam~nyam
Even without food it's yummy.
Get what i mean? lol
I'm still with loves.
with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home