Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Red lantern loves.

Photobucket
It's red, it's white, it's red, it's bright.
Ooh i'm loving my holidays n treat myself like i'm still in one.
whereas i'm in the middle of assignment, projects, n upcoming tests crisis.
We even spent yesterday's evening jammed in the car on our way to Rawang.
all the way there for a little session of cards & mahjong.
Such a waste.
But it's CNY, for-goodness-sake!
So it's alright to travel across the state for visiting, it's alright to eat alot, it's alright to stay late night for card & mahjong sessions, it's alright to skip class due to late night session, it's still alright to eat alot, it's alright to eat more 'bah kua', it's alright for all carbonated drinks, it's alright to meet up unknown relatives.
But it's not alright if u were to get sick cos of late night sleep, gambling stress, overeating, n junk food. :(

Wasn't feeling so good this few days. I think i better get back all of my rest. Complete some moral thingy n off to sleep~

I have lots n looots of photo from my cny gathering with my relatives. I like them all so i'm going to post up all loves one slowly n slowly. knowing the speed of my internet line in hostel, i wonder when i'll manage to upload all that i want. I have patience, for now. =D

~all my cousins.. Girls being the majority :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home