Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Sherry.

This is for you. I was desperately searching for me and you in my com. and i realized we havent been taking pictures together for some time now. I couldn't even find a proper one! I need more more for memories. So from now onwards, i'll make sure we take one each time we meet. Then i'll have loads to keep!



All our foolishness. silly acts. We were not even in the same school but how did we end up still being friends eh? Form 2 or form 3 eh? I was in tuition all alone. and then you came along. Sspoiling my image of being a soft quiet innocent girl. *shys* As we made noise together. Meeting up in tuitions. Writing silly love letters to each other, ranting of school life and guys. I'm still keeping those memories ok. They're too cute to be thrown away. Where's yours? lol You were plum(ouch) but u shrunk. and now continue shrinking. But don overshrink k. Cause i still prefer the chubby you. =p

*hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home