Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

. . .

Oh man..
I'm like having mixed up feelings.
I'm excited yet reluctant.
I'm missing you but i don't mind missing you more.
Yes, i have been a pathetically lazy useless worm. Go on Go on say it.
Okay well not for those days that i actually AM productive!
Studying..Playing..Working..Playing..
I still see playing more though. : D
It's not that i'm playing so much.
I'm like an angelic devil staying in it's own cloud, just waiting to spring out n Meow~
Ok it's irrelevant.
I'm just taking my mind out of it.
The iT that will start bothering me..
The It that will intrude my days..
The IT that i scare of.
What do i have to scare of?
They're just days to pass by..
Learn life by just living it.
You have learn lots by time you'd realized it.
Aim your target & earn a bull's-eye.
If only it's as simple.

From all the words that i had simply typed out..
What am i trying to mean, you ask?
Well in simple terms, they're just words of a young protected teenager moving on to another step of greater success!
Lol just
c.r.a.z.i.n.e.s.s.
e.m.o.t.i.o.n.l.e.s.s.
c.o.l.d.n.e.s.s.
&
r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.

of ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home