Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

sunday

It's been a tiring day. Not only the walking or eating..i didnt actually have a good sleep last night. Not to say that over excited,but the brain just doesnt seem to stop.thinking uncontrolaby.such word?lol.after dinner n a whole day out with them,rushed home for another gathering with his frens.had a short dinner in chilies.it was a nice simple time.oh well it was nice knowing them.so when's our girl's outing eh?lol. Back to uni life,my hostel tis time is the high rise building n 'so' fortunately we had the highest floor.not tat there's any other rooms for us.yes there's a lift but wat if during lift breakdown or fire drill?running down from 10th floor?uh.besides,alone at night in the eerie lift is another ugh!my parents were quite happy bout the place though.lips pouted for me.doubts filling me.they came up not only for me but also to visit the many awesome sales going around!hehe i didnt realise how cute my dad was.some stupid funny actions he do actually make me laugh n i realise tat there's more to family tat all we know.i'll miss my 3 months at home though. Suprisingly. I'm supposed to be filled with anxiety n excitement but y tis time all mixed up feelings,i'm on his phone now at tis middle of night n just couldn let the night pass without posting up my words.tomorrow lots to do.,seeing him dozing off after waiting me for so long for a supposingly short post,aw i've missed him. Nights for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home