Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Mua Sis

Yup, today went out with sis & her mother-in-law from Taiping..
I was really tired today.. even nearly slept in the car on the way to the new house.
We went to Putra Heights to have a look at the house & spent hours there!
Ah how much they can talk n talk n talk..
Future plans, this n that. :s

Just a sample of sis's place..

I was so bored that i try to entertain myself~

I love the wall texture.. lol

.
..
We headed on to MidValley for a quick shopping but they managed to spend hundreds!
hahaha...
There were sales everywhere & ppl shopping anywhere!
Phiew. lucky thing that i didnt go for the Jusco day on the Thursday as many of the cheap discounted stuff were still on sale today.
Many will feel pretty silly having known bout that, having to squeeze around on Jusco day when now the stuff are still all available.
NIAHAHAHA!!
Not me, i'm in my controlled spirit. :))

..
.
Dinner in Tu-Long


The food are similar to Dragon-i's but Dragon-i seems to be a better place though..
Have you tried Xiao Long Bao?
Go go go try it!
*make sure u don't tear the skin of the bao! lol

Look how long the ramen is!
Fit all in one mouth? :0

sis n her hubby

& this, is mua sis which i adore most~


didn't accomplished much today..
I Better do some work tomorrow so as not to waste my weekend.
but i'm tired..head is starting to spin all over again.
Off i go to sleep!

--i made my fonts n pics to be in smaller size. Bigger or smaller size better?--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home