Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

A short one.

Did i announced, that i've finished one paper? Wohoo~
That was supposed to be a killer subject's paper, but ended up to be one good one instead. lol Thanks to our lecturer who gave us review question, which was actually our tips. Tips so accurate that some values or diagrams did not even change a bit. So ya, that's all for the tips. Cause i don't think there will be anymore for the other 4 subjects. It's only the beginning but it felt like the end for me. Finished one paper and laziness come crawling all over. Again. It was so hard to be in the mood for E2 last night, struggling to fit everything in the tiny brain. And now another 4 more. I can do it! Cause i'm soo looking forward for Wednesday night. Food food, holiday, good night sleep, pampering! AHH..paradise. Anyway anyway.. I need to guide myself back to reality. Studies first. You know how much I loRve studying. *ugh* In one way, I'm glad one of my thick books can be sold and $ka-ching$! In another, i'm looking towards even harder subjects. :( It doesn't feel like a Friday at all. I need to think real hard what day is it to countdown the days. I guess staying at home everyday, doing nothing but studying and eating really makes me get lost track of the day. Exam time, supposedly will make normal people get thinner. I guess i'm not normal. Cause i don't feel thin at all. On the contrary... *sads* I shall not continue my nonsense details. My face did show exam stress though. Another *sads** :((

I finally received my package. **yippie yippie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home