Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The beginning.

and it's a boring one. I'm currently doing my internship in Maxis, Shah Alam. and it seems so pathetic that i'm in Shah Alam all alone, which is capital Boring! Anyone around Shah Alam, please do tell! XD
Yesterday was the first day and phiew i have my own desktop. Waited and waited for supervisor to arrived in the morning, called him and i think he was still sleeping at that moment! >.< But fine, he assigned me to do some research on GSM Architecture stuff. At least something to keep me busy but that did not last long as I soon started to get bored again. oh and thank god i have my phone. Message message to keep time going on. hahah oh and my supervisor. It's a He, an Indian one. He's not bad and seem to be quite good but he's busy busy and always not around. He's practically not around today and i linger around with this and that with anything anyone could give me to read or do or see.
and it's so sad. Cause i'm like totally being ignored by the other workers here. They're busy busy with their own stuff and don't even bother about me. BORING!
but at least in the afternoon i managed to get into the equipment room and it's brrr freeezing. They have to mantain the temperature at 20 Celcius but the wind was so strong, it felt colder than a 20 Celcius. Saw the switches routers and network element, then continue seeing their troubleshooting. Then bored again cause I can only stand and watch. Lunch with sis wohoo! Back in office, play around with some server and waiting for time to pass.
Oh puh-lease! I need some real technical work! or at least something to keep me busy and get the time going. I sure hope days will be be better! =(
Is telecommunication really my cup of tea?

**time to grow old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home