Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Smile, and be contagious.

**If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!**


Although how much the smiley show the happiness, the fact is that the cup is never nearly that full. If u know what I mean, but I doubt you do. If only I could make the words less complicated. If only I could make life less complicated. I kinda hate the times that I start getting emo over stuff. One minute all is well, and in another, things can get bad just like that. I know I have always prefered spontaneity and difference. I cannot help being bored over routine stuff. This applies to ma work here. There's not much of productivity in a day, though how much I tried it to be. At least now I've realised it. Why do I still get emotional over stuff when there could be worst coming ahead. Oh be contented already! *slap.

I'm hungry and i'm moody alright.

*if all I could do is just smile..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home