Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

groupie stu-die.

*blink blink*
In a blink of an eye, the night finally arrived.
That's not a too good thing cos time flies toooo quickly!
Few pages few chapters few examples
and it's time to eat again.
Goodie thing bout that is that I can munch munch munch!
and rest my exhausted brain.
Speaking of munching.. I've been munching wayyy too much for the day.
With all the junk supplies around me,
it's hard to resist.

especially when there's someone to accompany the greed.
niahahhaa...
Fighting for the food would make the food tastier, haven't you heard?
;)

Dinner was at Old Town Equine Park.

Argh food wasn't too good.
Other outlet's food are much better!
Putting food aside....
we wanted to do our studies there but the shop was a little small with limited seats comparing to the one in South City's.
and the table were too squeezy for the 4 fatty us.

So,back to the traditional study place we were.

Equine Park's 24 hours.
There were many many students cracking their books there.
Some known ones as well.
Only during exam fever.
We were lucky to get an outside seat,
or I'll freeze to death inside.
Close ones should know how easily i get cold.
All worried bout my Turkey trip this November.
I hate freezing..

All hitting cramming cracking digging into the notes.
Filled up with all the exam mood.
I am too!
fully fully worried and concerned. =P


and yet here i am blogging bout my day.


Now it's my turn to burn my midnight petrol~

Don't we all love studying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home