Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Toothpaste.


You use it everyday.
Day and night.
If you don't, Shame on you!
I love brushing teeth.
One thing, it makes me feel fresh, free from bad breath.
It also makes my hunger disappear.
Cos usually I wont bother to eat after brushing teeth.
I'm lazy to brush another time. Once is enough.
Yup i'm lazy.like that.
and and and...
It seems to help cure pimples/zits.
I'm yet to prove the myth of that.
I just tried it on my few darn white n red dots here n there..
and the little-not-helping-fellow simply laughed at me.
You=so bad.
But nevermind i still sayang you. hahah
Lame.
Anywayy...I simply googled it to find the truth of it.
AND there really were many others that tried on this myth.
Some gave negative feedback but there were still those with positives one too.
So for those who are interested to try on this overnight remedy,
some simple steps for you.

Steps:
1-Rinse face with water thoroughly.
2-Apply medium size amount on pimple/zit and small surrounding area.
3-Let dry on area for a period of time:-
SENSITIVE SKIN: TILL BURNING STARTS TO INCREASE RAPIDLY, APPROXIMATELY 20-20 MIN.
DURABLE SKIN: APPROXIMATELY 1-1.5 HOURS.
4-After some time, rinse of thoroughly (till all paste is clean and gone)
5- Pat dry with towel. Don't be too harsh. It's bad for your face.

Very the simple steps.
I'm trying on it now but I'm doubting of it's effectiveness though.
Some said that toothpaste made the skin red and irritated, making the pimple worst.
So better be careful with what you're doing there!
It may just be a myth.
So then, just use it on your teeth.
They're formulated for that purpose anyway. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home