Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Worried, yet lazy.

I'm so worried.
I'm so so worried.
I'm damn blardy worried.
Counting down in 6 days for finals.
11 days for Holiday~!
Can i have my holiday, skipping the days of finals.
I only have few days left to fit all information and unimportant knowledge into my tiny brain.
So i shall spend my days well.
So so so well,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

that i went for facial today.
Niahahaha!!
Contradicting with all of my worries.
Why aren't I stuck at home staring at the book whole day eh?
Ya i'm also wondering..
Well, can't blame me.
I'm actually just accompanying my sister for facial.
So my as well just relax for the afternoon. =)
No i'm no vain.
oh i'm good.

I've already have little plans my after-finals days.
This that here there.
KL, Penang, Genting, Melaka, Turkey*wohoo*, Uniten.

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooooo
I'm absolutely superbly duperbly sexcited!!
WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Back to the ideal reheat Rankine cycle. Thermodynamics.
Pump, Boiler, Turbine, Condenser anyone?
Thermal efficiency = Work net / Heat in.
Work = h2-h1
bla bla blaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home