Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Cut cut cut!

It's time again to cut cut cut!
It's been 2 months plus since my last hair cut.
The hair's starting to get all messed up so decided for a hair cut with ah Yan.
This time, we tried D'fino a saloon somewhere in BB.



The environment is clean & neatly arranged..
They even have a maid to clean up things for them. lol

previous cut & recent cut



& the after cuts..



& yes omG, my hair is short.
As in the fringe is soO short!!
It doesn't look as long as the picture above.
The shape however made my hair with more volume which is good. lol
BUT
I feel like a small gal with grown education. : (
Ahh yess... i'm so going to eat more vegetables for my hair to grow just a little more for it to look just the way i like it!!
I'm going for a wedding tomorrow n it's sad going around with my shortie hair.
He's even laughing at it!

Laughlaughlaugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home