Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

i've been visited!

Happy Labour Day!!
((to all those working))
My Labour day was spent well with him by my side. : ))
He came.
Dia datang.
Ta lai le.
!!!
Okay my day started off with...

We went for Jusco's McD but out of our dissapointment they don't serve breakfast there.
So we rushed to Ayer Keroh's McD but they have already finished their breakfast!
Arghh!!
So we ended up having our brunch there, sadly.
But ended up with a smile, cos it's (3
Heading towards town takes much longer time..
There were many many cars n tourists everywhere.There's even a crowd to the zoO. hhee
In mP, it was busy as well.
But then i was busy watching iron Man!
There were so many kids in the cinema. Reminds me to the reminiscence of the old times..



But anyway, the show was nice & worth it.
At least it has deep meaning in it
*warning:spoiler ahead*
Sorry for those who haven't watched it but I just have to say it! lol
I think his name is nice, Tony sStark.
I would loorve to have my name as a product as well! hahah
Just imagine, u're being suffered & injured by your own made products.
Oh, n how stupid are the barbarians, having the cctv on tony all the while but not being able to recognize that none of Jericho parts are being built. Let along parts of hands & legs.
I think the secretary is really capable n hot at the same time. :D
Oh oh oh n i like the combination red & gold. it's chun-ted.



I'm going to stop about Ironman now, n more about my day shall i/
Next on, McD RM0.55 Sundae cone & Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip!
yes, we're hungray human beings. =D
Andd.. I finally got my late-late-belatedly-late Vday pressie, which i'm waiting
patiently excitedly anxiously to use during our very soon trip eh!!
haahahha

[[pictures & pictures will be uploaded later due to unwanted technical circumstances]]
--lol--
*you know what i mean, you!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home