Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

rainbow + work

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet~~~



To be greeted by the wonderfool rainbow in the early mornings..
is just Great!
It was a better day for me overall..

Well i'm off to work, again.
This time officially starting the job i got from jobstreet.com, as a bank clerk doing data entry in Standard Charted Bank.
I'm currently on a DIAS project (Document Imaging Analyzing System) i think..
I need to complete 30+ batches, 1 batch consist of 60 accounts, 1 accounts many pages!
So far, the fastest i've done is completing one batch in an hour's time.
The task i need to do for one batch is...
remove staple>arrange accounts>scan>key in data>rearrange accounts,remove extra paper>staple>pack
That's tiring..
The WORST is when the papers for an account has more than 20 pages & it takes like ages for me to remove the huge staples!!
The stupid staples already caused damage to my nails & i'm also getting paper cuts on my hand..
I don't really like office work after all..

NO, i'm not saying that cos i'm a princess or anything..
It's just that i don't think i could handle 24/7 being in the office.
I need some life, action, out of office talks!
lololol~~

Introducing my partner in office.



The Canon document scanner & the hugly world of staples!
Tomorrow's world is none about them~~

++waitingforyou++

3 Comments:

  1. Yip Seng87 said...
    Hey, today was my last day of work in office!!! Yeah!! I'm free from all those papers now and also the printer and photostat machine! HEHE. you GAMBATEH ler...
    .: pchze :. said...
    I'm going to finish on the Thursday!! hehe.. u're working the same like me? DIAS project ah??
    Yip Seng87 said...
    Erm.. i'm not sure whether izzit DIAS
    coz mine is just ordinary paper work but have to print lot of stuff and filling ler!! I saw paper and hear the word printing now oso takut dy!!!lol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home