Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One day trip

For many many years i've not been to Singapore,
that's the main reason i followed my dad on his one-day-company-trip to Sg for a machine exhibition.
I only had around 5 hours sleep & was really reaaaly reluctant to leave my bed.
After a morning call n everything felt much better. : D
Say helloooo to the morning sun!



We stopped by at Yong Peng, some area in JB for their famous fishball.
I like how their fishball were so bouncy and crunchy.
I love fishballs!
*no pics of the fishballs as i was only half-awake for breakfast*
Approaching the customs, I noticed this (security guards or army?)
Look properly.. I find him really 'yeng'. LOL
especially with his tipped sideways farmer hat!



Welcome to Singapore, by the greenies there


We headed for Suntec City, where the exhibition being held.
Everyone was wearing smart, with their formal attire whereas me, feels out of place with my comfy jeans. =))
But but buuTt... i'm an Elemac engineer for a day, working for my dad. hehe



Some of the booths & machines in the hall..
The exhibition is not as boring as it seems..
I'm really amazed by how the machines are being created, assembled & then worked to produce the chips.
I like to investigate every machine to check on how they work & produces the product..
Besides, spending my time looking at my dad socializing & doing business with everyone that he knows.



This has no meaning.
I just like it for the colorful lights. lol


After 4 hours of walking around n round n around the huge hall..
Finally heading home!


A last look of the town ; )


Yes i know, i'm like a kampung girl.
I've not visited Sg for years so mind me for being a little over excited laa..
Yes i know, dear you are always laughing at me. :p
Okay now, i'm tired..
Just sitting in the car can make me even more tired.
So off i go to rest now.
Nights peeps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home