Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today

is a boring day.
Accompanied my sis to the temple for some prayers..
Although it was just a normal day, there were still so many people in the temple.
Looks like many are really devoted eh..

There's really nothing much that I can say bout today.
I'm just blogging cos I just feel like it.
Just put in some pictures & it'll be another post. Lol


We had a little small early celebration for Mother's Day since my sis can't be back for it next week.
I already had a little suprise plan for my mum & shall operate it next week! ; )



How can the night pass without all the camwhores eh sis? ; ))



I'm heading to Singapore tomorrow, following my dad for some machine exhibition!
-Some live in my life, at least-
& i shall update all about it tomorrow~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home