Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One

Day One

as a paper girl.

LOL
Today started off some office work in my dad's office, Elemac
Didn't have enough sleep last night, so started work with a little daze
& I actually yawned when one of the lady was explaining!
I tried to cover up but seems like she caught me.
Only thing i can think of is, oh Shit!
hahha...
But well..it all went alright.
The people were kinda friendly,
and the hours seems to be continuing one after another non-stop
papers & papers just keep coming in.
Printing, sticking, writing, typing, photostating, arranging,,
blah blah blah..

Next time i need to find something more exciting to make my day!
=D

I'm tired..

off to sleep~~

4 Comments:

  1. Yip Seng87 said...
    Hey,dint know you blog too!!lol!! Just saw some one familiar when blogging at mushie moshi and click and i realize it was you!!!lol
    So do u noe who am i?? Do link me up if u dun mind!!lol

    Gambate in ur work & take k!!
    ~cheers~
    .: pchze :. said...
    hey.. sorry~ but i'm not sure if i know who are u.. I just seem to cant recall.. You sure u nvr mistaken me as someone else? lol..
    but u tcare too! :D
    Yip Seng87 said...
    Lol. I am from UNITEN!! U oso rite? Ricky and Emerson's fren lor!!! The guy who wear cap!!! Haha!! So do u think i mistaken ppl? wakaka
    .: pchze :. said...
    Oh! Okok now i know.. I didn't recognize at all. Lol yup u got me right. :p i'l link you..hehe

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home