Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Two Three Four Five

Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five

It's all passing one by one..
Second day was much better, not being so tired.
Maybe it shows how important sleep is.
Each time i sleep late, laziness tend to fill me up for the day.
Your emotions in the morning affects the day.
Being happy, joyful, or even grumpy,
so will your day be.
Trust me, it's true!!
So...even if u're feeling lazy or tired, just smile smile smile!!
Your day will still be great!
Lol..
Back to my days in office...
Sometimes i think the amount of paper i print & photostat can even reach 200!
But if i'm not given any task to do, i'll get bored & start asking for things to do..
I cant be sitting down not helping right...
Oh, btw i think i'll get used to phone ringings & Indian language very soon now.
Phone rings non-stop till it doesn't bother much at all
The ladies speak Indian till i find the language so funny
Sometimes even if they're talking seriously, I'll start laughing

Ssserriously.... it's funny! LOL
Speaking of mua boss..they treat me really well.
They even feel bad cos i have to work for them.
Not that they're paying me or anything.. :s
But sometimes i have lunch at their house upstairs, with good delicioous food!
At least that's satisfying.. hehe..

Tomorrow will be my last day in dad's office..
But
i'm thinking of not going..
so that i can go cut hair & settle my stuffs.
Laziness is just too over!
Argh~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home