Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Hearts

It's just another great day.
=D
The day..morning....afternoon....evening...night...
Everything went puurrfectly well as planned except the morning part.
But anyways, it feels g.r.e.a.t!
Nihahaha...
I'm not going to say much but overall, the day is filled with loves.
*heart*
And then came Sherry the lovely darling.
LOL
Thankxxx alot ya. hehe

Presenting
.
.
the shy Sherry....


.
.
speaking while eating Maxilias Yang...



& an unready, sleepy sticky me.



..
.
..



!~Picture of the day~!


Hmm.. not much words to be expressed this time.
I wonder why..
Or maybe sometimes words dont have to be said out when feelings are felt, touching the soul.
oah why so romantic-ly feeling!

One last thing!
Anyone looking for condo for rent, I have one available!
Corner lot, behind mines area.
Contact me for further details!! =D


These are just some of the pictures of the place.
Omg like a sales agent.
Yesss... i'm a sales agent for my sis.
The condo is my sis's & she's renting it out for a b.
So anyone coincidentally wanting a place around Mines, i have one purrfectly for u.
: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home